Tuesday, February 22, 2011

An Apology...

Looking back at my last post, there are things about it that make me upset with myself. One...I failed to mention one of the most meaningful people in my life...and that not only hurts her but hurts me immensely but her as well. And two, the people I have listed above are no better than the other people that have come and gone in my life or that are still in it. They are simply people that I share an extra special bond with, one that will last a million lifetimes and one I feel very special and honored to have. I am not perfect, even though I have tried to be, so please forgive me my mistakes and my honesty...
This blog is honest to a fault but that is what I've intended it to be and that is what it will remain.

all my love,
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment